2023 Wynn Summer Classic – $28 Million in Guaranteed Prize Pools
The 2023 Wynn Summer Classic will take place from May 31 to July 20 at the Wynn Las Vegas. The series features No Limit Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, and H.O.R.S.E events that total guaranteed $28 Million in guaranteed prize pools. The first event of the series will be a $600 No Limit Hold’em tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of $200,000. The series will also feature a $2 million guaranteed $1,100 No Limit Hold’em event and also a $2.5 million guaranteed $2,200 Mystery Bounty event.
The schedule for the 2023 Wynn Summer Classic has been released. You can add all the events from the series to your Google Calendar here. The series will run from May 31 to July 20 and feature a total of 43 events. The buy-ins for the events range from $500 to a $10,500 “WPT Everyone for One Drop” and also a $111,000 “WPT Alpha 8 for One Drop”.
Featured Guaranteed Events include:
- The series will feature a total of 43 events.
- $10 Million Guarantee – $10,500 Buy-in Main Event
- $2.5 Million Guarantee – $2600 Buy-in Mystery Bounty
- $2 Million Guarantee – $1600 Buy-in Mystery Bounty
- The series runs from May 31 to July 20 at the Wynn Las Vegas.
- You can add the Wynn Summer Classic to your Google Calendar here